Followers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

from junk to funk



A friend of mine was gonna throw this little table out, i mean she had left it to rot in the rain for who knows how long.  The top was warped and had popped off the sides, the drawer no longer worked, it sure looked a sorry sight.
i have this weakness for wood, so i brought it home, glued and clamped it, restained the top, removed the handle, gave that a touch of paint.  It now has pride of place in my sons room.
I cant believe that i lost the before pictures, grrrrrr!!!!!
 All of the this was accomplished in one day!!!  I still need to do the new desk chair, maybe tomorrow.
I'm sharing this little tit bit on the Shabby creek cottage

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Paola. I am sure your son loves it. Well done. Can't wait to see your other restorations. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love how it turned out! The geometric pattern is awesome against the dark wood. Great save!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A baby blog! Congratulations!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

I am greatly encouraged by your comment, thanks for popping by. smiles Paola